Queen’s College, Faculty of Theology is seeking an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist to join our team.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the General Office and assists with the overall administration of the College. The incumbent must be capable of working independently and collaboratively. Serious applicants must have the education and experience in an office administration role that verifies the following skill set:
- Interpersonal skills to represent the college in the front office, on the telephone, and written correspondence;
- Organizational skills to plan, coordinate, and schedule recurring and special events;
- Maintain efficient and effective office procedures and routines;
- Data management skills to ensure financial and statistical information is received, recorded, and reported as required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Simply Accounting
- Working knowledge or willingness to learn WordPress, Google Docs, Survey Monkey and updating a Web Site, Facebook page and Twitter account.
- Respectful, organized, flexible; team player; excellent oral and written communication; client focus; reliable; able to multitask.
- This is a permanent full-time position
- Located at Queen’s College, 210 Prince Philip Drive, St. John’s, NL
- 35 hours per week
- Salary $42,000.00 – $46,000.00 to reflect suitability and experience.
- Benefits are available.
- Start date is October 02, 2017 / negotiable.
- Cover letter
- Resume with contact information for two references
- Copy of Certificate or Diploma to show completion of Office Administration Program
- Apply by forwarding cover letter and resume by regular mail or e-mail to
Queen’s College, 210 Prince Philip Drive, St. John’s, NL A1B 3R6
- Application deadline: August 18, 2017
We thank all candidates for their interest in a career with Queen’s College. Due to the volume of applications, we will contact only applicants who are selected for an interview on or before August 25th, 2017.